We are seeking an Intern to join our team for 2 to 4 hours per day (or equivalent). You will assist the Project Manager in planning, delivering and developing social and cultural events such as workshops, summer schools and film festivals.
What You Will Do
- Organizing, booking and enthusiastically promoting events
- Managing the relationship with media & educational & cultural partners
- Writing clear, persuasive and original content (e.g. press releases, Facebook posts)
- Creating newsletters & press releases- Promoting events on social media.
What we can offer you
The internship will be paid after 3 months, depending on the Intern performance.
Mai multe informații
- Nivel carieră Entry (0-2 ani)
- Salariu oferit Negociat în urma interviului
- Limbi străine Engleză