We are looking for a Embedded Software Developer in Iasi.
- quick learner, innovative
- be able to work in team but also independently
- have good English communications skills (Italian is a big plus)
- Electronic Assembly method & Technology
- Problem solving technique
- Microsoft tools – Sigip, Horus, Eclipse
- International Assembly Standards
- Statistical analysis
- To provide technical solutions to internal and external production with elaboration of appropriate routings and special tools, optimizing labor costs and lead times and ensuring the quality and reliability of products.
- Has the task of analyzing the problems during the production, suggesting changes of manufacturing systems for a continuous improvement
- To realize prototypes and Upgrade of equipment including DFM analysis
- Ensure analysis and continuous improvement of production yield
- Ensure identification of new production process and tool
- Ensure cost reduction for labor content
- Contribute cost calculation in accordance with Controlling dept. time schedule
- Define process and routing for NPI Contribute budget definition for equipment investments.
- Competitive salary package with performance based bonuses and yearly performance reviews
- Challenging and interesting projects and a dynamic international working environment with great career opportunities
- Team-building activities – darts and soccer championships – and social events and outings
- Entertaining break-room activities and a top level terrace
- The chance to meet and work in our clients locations (Europe)
- Insurance at Clinica Arcadia – after 6 months of contract and discounts based on the ARCADIA card on the shops from this link.
- Online IT courses – free.
- Insurance at Clinica Pretty Smile – right after signing the contract.
- Nivel carieră Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Salariu oferit Negociat în urma interviului
- Limbi străine Engleză