For our partner we are looking for a qualified Front-End developer to join Agile team in Bucharest. Are you up for the challenge?
What you’ll need to be successful
– Experience with Bootstrap and Angular Material
– Kendo UI and TypeScript skills – nice to have
– Knowledge of GIT types of repositories (i.e. Bitbucket)
– Agile experience and mindset – SCRUM approach
– Bug & issue tracker – JIRA
– Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
Put your software engineering skills to work by translating our company and customer needs into functional and appealing software designed to interact with the leading workforce management solution in Scandinavia.
As the Senior Front-End Developer, you will work with a team of energized and focused software professionals. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional who will develop technical solutions which meet user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and reliability.
What should you bring:
– Demonstrated self-motivation, ability to learn quickly
– Resourceful problem solving skills
– Commitment to continuous improvement
– Ability to present complex technical solutions to a non-technical audience
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Career development through focus on technical training and personal growth
– Competitive salary
– A flexible schedule
– Very good benefits package
- Nivel carieră Senior (5-10 ani)
- Salariu oferit Negociat în urma interviului
- Limbi străine Engleză