We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- Good knowledge of Objective-C and Swift languages
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, UIKit, CoreLocation etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (XCode Instruments)
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools(GIT, especially
- Familiarity with continuous integration is an advantage
- Familiarity with app store submission process
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
If you’re looking for a change, get in touch!
Mai multe informații
- Nivel carieră Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
- Salariu oferit Negociat în urma interviului
- Limbi străine Engleză