As an experienced Game Designer, you have the opportunity to work in an international team of talented and enthusiastic professionals developing major Ubisoft Brands on mobile platforms. Bring your energy and experience and make your mark in the creation of new and ambitious mobile games, in the studio and even across Ubisoft Mobile group.
- Be part of a design team focused on an ambitious f2p MMO strategy game project
- Depending on your profile, take responsibilities in one or several of these fields: Economic design / PvP balancing / UI-UX
- Deconstruct, analyze and create game features
- Work within a creative vision
- Create and maintain documentation, communicate with all the people involved in production, tuning, and live-ops.
You have proven experience and strong skills in at least one of these fields :
PvP balancing: Building on a proven battle system, you are able to regularly design new content to keep the PvP engaging and challenging in the long run. Excel is your friend and game data the food that nurtures your intuitions.
Economic design: An excel expert, you like manipulating figures, balancing game ecosystems and optimizing monetization. You know that a game can’t be fun without a proper tuning. So you balance your economy from the very start and keep it this way as new content is regularly added to the game.
UI / User XP: Making a deep game accessible to the widest audience, this is the kind of challenge you like. You want the user XP both engaging and frictionless. You like to design UI in collaboration with the artists.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and a strong team player
- Track record of at least 3 major games, preferably mobile ones.
- Experience in f2p mobile game is is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Track record in one or several of the following game genre: MMO Strategy game, MMO RPG, MOBA, City builder, management game, collectible card games, or any game involving deep mechanisms and stats balancing.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend.
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management.
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time.
- You can also borrow an Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio.
- Since we value health you’ll have access to the private medical system after the first 3 months.
Middle (2-5 ani)
Negociat în urma interviului