We’ve got tasks, / They’re multiplying / And we need your support. / The PR projects / We’re supplying / Are electrifying.
Now that we’ve got your attention, we are searching for a Public Relations Specialist, as part of our PR team in Sibiu.
This position is ONLY available at our Sibiu location. Please do not apply if you are not able to relocate to Sibiu.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- Minimum two years experience in public relations, marketing, advertising or journalism.
- Skills needed to create different types of content, and knowledge to generate publicity.
- Degree in Journalism, English and/or Marketing/Communications.
- Excellent written communication skills. The job requires extensive knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Strong verbal skills preferred; the ability to communicate with associates and external parties on behalf of the organization.
- Fluent in English and another international language; Spanish is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, etc. Knowledge of graphic design programs (e.g., computer graphics (e.g., Adobe PageMaker, Quark, InDesign) is a plus.
- The ability to take prompt action to accomplish objectives and also the drive to achieve goals and go beyond what is required; proactive.
Your role will have a huge impact on the success story of our company.
If you’re up for the challenge, you’d be:
- Writing and editing internal and external communication materials, including the following: websites content, internal newsletters, media releases, blog articles, other publications as needed.
- Creating content and managing social media channels.
- Developing and pitching story angles and initiating media contacts to promote positive awareness on products and services.
- Helping develop and lead special projects and initiatives for various events, as needed.
- Answering customers’ reviews, developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Proofreading marketing materials and any communication materials that carry the KeepCalling logo and are related to KeepCalling products.
- Supporting other departments in need of content material.
Why join us?
Because you are looking for an environment able to help you grow professionally by offering you the chance to work on challenging projects alongside some of the most talented people you’ve ever met.
Also, we offer:
- Flexible schedule.
- Competitive salary and other benefits.
- Modern work space in a brand new office building and a business laptop.
- Medical benefits at Polisano.
- Open and collaborative environment encouraging professional development.
- Exposure to an international environment in a company with multifaceted global operations.
Middle (2-5 ani)