Inovium is a dedicated team and officially an agile startup that exclusively develops innovative IoT technology that covers clients’ needs through optimal automation.
If you think we’re a great fit, let’s develop future tech apps together. The CISCO specialists are counting on Inovium for their tech revolution.
Some of the things you’ll be doing at Inovium:
- Writing programs in C++ on a Linux platform
- Offering support and counseling to engineers or other people who configure the apps on the field
- Developing apps within an agreed timeline, according to certain specifications
- Always test and offer support. Always.
- Participating in international profile events
What we’d like you to have:
- Fluency in C++/Java (minimum 2 years experience)
- Knowledge of Linux programming
- Experience in working with CISCO routers (CCNA certification is a plus)
- The ability to find new, innovative and efficient solutions
- Familiarity with embedded systems design, low-level hardware interactions
- Passion and curiosity for understanding how devices work!
Why choose Inovium, you may wonder?
- Your daily playground will be a comfortable and relaxed environment.
- You’ll have a flexible and disciplined schedule that gives you more freedom.
- You’ll get performance-based bonuses (and they can really matter).
- We promise challenging work and world-class tech projects.
Need to know more?
eJump is an established company with a growing team of 15 passionate designers, programmers and project managers. In the past 10 years we’ve successfully worked with over 150 clients in 12 countries and completed over 500 challenging projects for them.
Mai multe informații
- Nivel carieră Middle (2-5 ani)
- Salariu oferit Nespecificat
- Limbi străine Engleză