As a <Front-End DEV>, you will challenge yourself as being responsible for the architecture, design, implementation andmaintenance of our new sport front-end client for mobile and PC.
You will work also closely with dedicated product managers and designers having in mind all the sports fans out there that need your support.
We are looking for people who want to work in a very dynamic team. Dynamism is ensured by the practices that we use (Agile methodology, Continuous Integration, Automatic builds, Automatic deployments, high rate of uploads).
– 22 paid days & 2 extra sick days;
– food court deduction;
– Meal tickets;
– Private medical insurance;
– Performance bonuses;
– Learning & development opportunities working on niche projects;
– Team buildings full of laughs;
– Accessible working area (AFI Park Complex);
– Flexible working schedule;
– Working in a friendly & non-bureaucratic company organized as a R&D center in Romania with challenging projects;
- Nivel carieră Middle (2-5 ani)
- Salariu oferit Negociat în urma interviului
- Limbi străine Engleză