Skills and Knowledge required:
- Passion for video games.
- Good written and verbal knowledge of the English language.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Attention to detail and methodical working practices.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills are a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies and reports errors from the verified product.
- Performs the test cases given by the lead tester and is responsible for creating additional test cases.
- Submits the errors in a data base using a standard format so they could easily be identified and reproduced.
- Keeps the lead tester permanently informed concerning the evolution of the tests and the progress on the given tasks.
- Training in Quality Control processes and procedures.
- The opportunity to start working in the industry for those inclined to do so.
- Professional working environment.
- Young and dynamic team.
Mai multe informații
- Nivel carieră Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Student
- Salariu oferit Negociat în urma interviului
- Limbi străine Engleză